top of page
Shawn and Nicki Murray together with their five sons: Taner, Austen, Colten, Broek, and Reid are very invested and proud to be apart of a family business within the agricultural industry.
JF Murray Farms is proud to be apart of and support the Southern Alberta area.
Southern Alberta Proud
Jack Murray initially formed JF Murray Ranches. In 1985 JF Murray Farms split off and we are now a fourth generation family farm.
Established in 1905
JF Murray Farms offers a wide array of jobs including;
-feed truck drivers
-mechanics and maintenance and repairman.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a great work atmosphere.
If you would like to join our team, or would like to know more contact us below and we will get in touch with you.
The JF Advantage
- Family owned and operated feedlot
- Well-trained and friendly staff
- Integrated feedlot management system that helps us track cattle intakes, health records, and overall performance. Together with Fusion, JF has been utilizing the most modern way of feeding cattle.
- Monthly staff social events to encourage good communication and strong relationships between working staff.
- Team members are professionally trained on all integral parts of the feedlot including; animal health, nutrition, low stress cattle handling, and workplace safety.
JF Murray Farms
Family owned and operated since 1905
bottom of page